Warning and Lesson from Allah for me

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Finally I realize something, because of all the problem for the past few months, I've become more closer to Allah and willing to live with always remember Allah no matter what. that's probably what Allah want with me, maybe because I'm too lazy or too far away from Allah and Allah make me remember with this "hard situation". the weird thing is, even I have the "hard situation", still I can do everything I've done before and run all my obligation, that's Allah way for me.

And after knowing that I already do a very big mistake, I begging for Allah forgiveness and hope Allah will forgive me and I believe Allah will raise my life again even more than before. Thanks for Your "warning" and lesson to me and please forgive me and bless me, Allah.

I love Allah I love Rasulullah is one of blog who represent the way I'm feeling when I'm write this article and I believe that Allah know what I've done. Alhamdulillah and hope Sholawat dan salam tercurah kepada Muhammad Rasulullah. amin.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

noha July 9, 2012 at 7:40 PM  

i thank god so much

Wallpaper Islami, Kebesaran Allah, Kaligrafi Islami, Islam is my Life, Allah Maha Besar

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP