Stop Using Facebook

Thursday, May 20, 2010

say no to facebook
stop using facebook
no facebook
looks like this is the last day I using facebook because I already close my facebook account and the reason is because I'm a Muslim who against the group called everybody draw muhammad day on facebook and that insult every Muslim in this world including me, cause I will do anything to protect Islam even with my life.

I love Allah I love Rasulullah will said "Stop Using Facebook", No More Facebook, because they don't know and doesn't want to know what Islam is.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous May 24, 2010 at 2:59 AM  

Setuju bro....Sy jg mw tinggalkan.....Tp saya hawatir mereka hanya karena melihat maraknya dakwah disana jadi mereka menciptakan kekacauan..
Btw sy infokan kalo hari ini mereka bikin situs ni alamatnya http://www.muhammadture.com/

Anonymous October 16, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

masa gitu sih????
gak adil
di facebook kan juga ada I love Allah
apakah salah kita berfacebook

Wallpaper Islami, Kebesaran Allah, Kaligrafi Islami, Islam is my Life, Allah Maha Besar

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP