Allah teach us how to love in Peace

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Allah teach us live in peace

I wish everyone in this world know Islam correctly and want to learn Islam correctly, I believe this world will be peaceful, especially for my country, Indonesia. I wish every one who run this nation use the Islamic ways, I believe there will be less corruptor or criminal in Indonesia, but once again, they only use Islam as they Identity and that's what make Islam looks bad in the International view. But, I believe someday will be the one who want to sacrifice themselves for the glory of Islam again and I hope that day will come soon. Because Allah Teach us how to live in peace and why don't we follow that? I love Allah I love Rasulullah really want to do something for the glory of Islam, mostly for the glory of this world, for everyone in this world!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Wallpaper Islami, Kebesaran Allah, Kaligrafi Islami, Islam is my Life, Allah Maha Besar

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP