Allah will help me no matter what

Sunday, May 16, 2010

When I really want something and that thing is for good thing and for better thing, I think there is no problem with it as long as for the good and better situation. same like me who try to struggle against the faith that I won't give up to the faith because people can change if they want to change and with try everything you can do, pray and give everything to Allah, I believe the result will be the best for all of us.

I love Allah I love Rasulullah try to make something better and better even I know it's really hard in this situation because I really doesn't know anything about the future, what I know is try do the best I can until I can not move anymore.

I believe Allah will see everything that I already try to survive and I believe Allah will help me no matter what.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Wallpaper Islami, Kebesaran Allah, Kaligrafi Islami, Islam is my Life, Allah Maha Besar

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP