Please make my wishes come true

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Maybe not too many people know what is my condition right now including my wife and my daughter, because I don't want they feel worry about me. so with I love Allah I love Rasullah I try to talk to Allah because I believe Allah will listening to me.

Ya Allah, please give me more opportunity to make everyone that I love is happy and I can run and fill my obligation to them. I also want to make something bigger and want to do something for my country, because I dedicated this life only for You, Allah.

So, please help me to make all my wishes come true, ya Allah. amin.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Wallpaper Islami, Kebesaran Allah, Kaligrafi Islami, Islam is my Life, Allah Maha Besar

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP