Please don't give up on me, Allah

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I know what I've been doing now is wasting time and really doesn't have meaning at all, but I have to do this so I know where is the limit of me and when I reach that limit I believe I'll do anything, anything only because of Allah not because I have to or just an obligation, but truly because of Allah only, and it's something very easy to say and very hard to do.

So, with I love Allah I love Rasulullah, I will try the best I can do to make it even that's really take a long long time or in a short time if I'm lucky. but I'll just want to something for myself before I entering that gate and I believe Allah really know me well.

Thank You Allah for the understanding and don't give up on me.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Wallpaper Islami, Kebesaran Allah, Kaligrafi Islami, Islam is my Life, Allah Maha Besar

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP