I'm Ask for Your Promise, Allah!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Asking for Allah promise to come and that's what I've been waiting for and deep inside my heart I believe that promise will come true. I love Allah I love Rasulullah always post the way I feel right now about the way I feel to Allah and I always love Allah and Rasulullah.

Allah already promise to all who spend they "money" in Allah way, will give back by Allah about 700 times more and I believe it because that what Al-Qur'an said on Surah Al Baqarah. So, who is always keep the promise beside Allah, because Allah always keep the promise to be true.

So, I ask for that promise Allah, because I need it badly, please!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Wallpaper Islami, Kebesaran Allah, Kaligrafi Islami, Islam is my Life, Allah Maha Besar

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP